Our team is seeking a Brand Manager to lead the development of assigned portfolios through the achievement of specific growth objectives. The role resides within the marketing department and will assume support for the Director of Digital Marketing in the areas of brand communication, creative execution, optimization & conversion, and life-cycle marketing performance. This position needs to balance creative/communication skills with critical thinking, project management and analytics. This individual must be able to work with cross-functional teams, manage conflicting priorities, understand the bigger picture in the context of the work they are being asked to do, and can deal with some ambiguity. The Brand Manager will play a key role in supporting the development of the overall marketing strategy, and is expected to drive the growth of his/her assigned brands through excellent marketing execution.
Is this role right for me?
To be perfect for this position, you will need to:
- Support the Director of Digital Marketing to develop, recommend and lead the execution of marketing plans for assigned brands and manage the effective deployment of the marketing budget;
- Planning/Development: Lead the brand planning process and successful development and optimization of strategic and tactical plans to realize commercial objectives within regional priorities;
- Implementation: Champion the implementation of brand plans and collaboration on other commercial activities to realize brands' business objectives;
- Manage the day-to-day interface and key business activities of the portfolio;
- Coordinate with key stakeholders to ensure optimal spending of the assigned marketing budgets;
- Work with global and regional partners to develop best practices to maximize ROI for the portfolio;
- Analyze brand, market and competitive trends, and recommend suitable actions;
- Initiate and manage market research projects to deliver powerful consumer and customer insights as the basis for long-term brand growth. Develop these insights into achievable plans;
- Be a savvy digital marketer able to quickly understand and leverage the dynamic technology to maximize the business;
- Internal Stakeholder Management: Lead collaboration, communication and alignment between internal stakeholders.
What qualifications do I need?
The ideal candidate should possess:
- University education in a commercial subject;
- 1-3 years of classical marketing experience, preferably in an agency setting;
- Must be able to demonstrate outstanding marketing skills and potential, preferably developed within a CPG environment;
- Experience with developing and executing CRM marketing campaigns considered an asset;
- Prior management and/or team leadership experience of 1-3 direct reports;
- Strong sense of urgency and achievement;
- Resilient and able to respond under pressure;
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize;
- Ability to influence.
The Chalk Culture
At Chalk you will have the opportunity to work with brilliant, energetic co-workers. The environment is culture-driven, with a casual work atmosphere where technology is revered. Chalk offers a competitive salary, great benefits plan, fitness allowance, and your preferred phone - Android or IOS.
To be considered for this excellent career opportunity please forward your interest to: firstname.lastname@example.org
time to get chalk
Using the same engines for generating custom reports, the same monster databases of box scores, odds and player stats and the same commitment to editorial and programming excellence, Chalk has quickly carved a niche in the sports space.